Sorry all, due to a hectic week at work, plus having to get chores and other things done. The next comic will be delayed slightly. I fully intend on getting the next comic up before the weekend. But we’ll have to see how things go before I can get down to making it.
Well, Hal-con was lots of fun, and the couple days I took to spend with friends and family afterwards equally enjoyable.
Now I have to get back to the buisness of posting comics. My computer’s Operating System has to still be re installed which means I probably won’t be able to get any comics made till the weekend. So I’m setting the date this upcomming week (Tuesday) comics will resume as per normal on BOTH SailorSun.org and I Dream of a Jeanie Bottle.
Thanks for understanding.
Well, plans have been finalized!
Despite missing the con-season for the past 2 years (due to training and being in Afghanistan), I’ve finally made all the arrangements required to attend (probably the only con I can make it too this year) Hal-con in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
I’m not sure how many SailorSun.org and ‘I Dream of a Jeanie Bottle’ fans are attending this November, but I hope to see some of you there. I won’t have a booth, but I will be roaming around, usually wearing the a SailorSun.org logo on my shirt.
If there’s enough interest I’ll look into setting up another meet-and-greet somewhere in Halifax during the weekend. (Probably someplace that serves Atlantic Donairs… I miss those.)
Well, after long last I’ve returned back home. After 335 days away mostly in Afghanistan, I’m finally back.
Now what does this mean? Well,
- I need to reestablish my self back home, pay outstanding bills, take care of things, etc.
- I need to get my house and stuff back in order, As you may have guessed the house standing empty for a while needs to be cleaned as well as sorted out considering I have NO idea where anything I own is anymore.
- Resume comic making…. Yes, I know I’ve been neglecting it for a couple weeks now; partially because of time, things going on, preparing to head home, technological problems, a little depression from comments from an earlier comic post, etc… I’m hoping as of Monday to resume
- SailorSun.org‘s 3 times a week schedule of Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- I Dream of a Jeanie Bottle will go back to 1 -2 comics a week depending on how much I can get made. I Dream of a Jeanie bottle will be posted either Tuesday or Thrusday OR both if I can pump out two comics a week.
I’m not sure if I should be bring back the donations on SailorSun.org but I’ll have that decided before September.
I’m glad to be back and I look forward to getting back into the swing of things.